BIM Batch Suite provides tools that allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
You can also contact us and let us know what you’d like to see in the Batch Suite.
This product will work in Revit 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
* – free tool
- Easily select specific families to export from projects
- Automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry
- Add custom text to exported file names
- Control whether to overwrite or skip previously exported files in the target folders
Control How the Family Are Loaded
This Revit add-in tool automates the process of loading or reloading families into projects. Select one or more project files, or an entire folder tree of project files to have families loaded.
Below the list of families to load are settings for how the loading should be handled. “Only reload families that already exist in each project” is useful when family content has been updated and the goal is to ensure the selected projects all have the latest version of the updated families in them without loading families that are not already being used.
The option to ‘Suppress Overwrite dialog’ can greatly speed up the loading process as the Revit user will not have to confirm the load of each preexisting family as each project file is processed. However, suppressing the dialog means that once the process starts the families will be loaded using the selected options and will not stop until it is complete.
This tool also does not relinquish control of the loaded content, so a user must manually synchronize the changes to a central file and relinquish control once the loaded content is verified as correct.
During the processing of project files, a progress bar and status information will be shown near the bottom of the screen.
- Create and schedule jobs for exporting to files or plotting to paper
- Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF, DWFx, Navisworks and IFC
- Schedule exports to occur automatically unattended
- Incredibly intuitive interface and easy to learn
- Drag and drop from a project or use wildcards to dynamically search for views and sheets to export
- Views and sheets can be searched for by parameter values, names, types and revision status
- Comes with a free PDF printer driver!
- Upgrade multiple projects and templates at once
- Upgrade multiple families at once
- Migrate workshared (central) files automatically or upgrade in place
- Automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations
- Easily select files in an intuitive user interface