Let ATG Quote Your Bluebeam Business
Did you know that ATG is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner? As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, we not only provide all of your AEC technology needs, we also back them by a team of Certified Technical Experts. As a result, we are able to make sure your projects are finished on time and on budget.
Cool – so what is Bluebeam? Bluebeam Revu® is a PDF editing and collaboration tool which allows you to simplify complex processes and collaborate in real time with team members from around the globe to finish projects on time and under budget.
Revu 2019 Is Here
Our fastest and most efficient version yet, Bluebeam Revu 2019 features improved speed, enhanced takeoff functionality and a new tool to help you quickly roll out Revu across teams.
Get to the Point 6x Faster
Enjoy consistent, smooth performance and pan and zoom through complex linework quicker than ever before with our new hardware-accelerated rendering engine.
Build Your Best Bid
Take quick, precise measurements with our newly imporved takeoff features, now including automatic prompt for setting scale, to ensure you make the most accurate build possible.
Standardize in a Snap
Take control of deployment across your organization with our new enterprise-ready configuration tool.
Ready For Your Quote?
Please select Bluebeam Software in the Dropdown.
Bluebeam Revu comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme. Each edition includes Studio Sessions & Projects. Click each tab for key features and additional information.
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customizable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation:
Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®.
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
*Contact us for more info on pricing & enterprise add-on’s*
Check Out Our Other Bluebeam Resources
Bluebeam, Revu, Bluebeam Revu, eXtreme, Batch Link and Studio are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license.
Workflows & Solutions | See All
A young Revit user still learning to design in the software decided to start tackling creating families. Little did he know that there was...
News | See All
Hello Readers, This blog/information is important for anyone who is using a free BIM 360 Design trial site. As you know, Autodesk provided...
Whenever we talk to companies looking to make the change over to BIMBOX, benchmarks are a great place to start. Typically, we are 39-300% faster than existing systems.