BIM Batch Suite
Process Workflows and Import and Export Data
For Revit 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. BIM Batch Suite is meant for everyday users of all skill levels, and is used by firms of all sizes.
BIM Batch Suite provides tools that allow Revit users to process workflows en masse, with a focus on importing and exporting data.
* Free tools
- Easily select specific families to export from projects
- Automatically create folder structure based on family categories and geometry
- Add custom text to exported file names
- Control whether to overwrite or skip previously exported files in the target folders
Control How the Family Are Loaded
This Revit add-in tool automates the process of loading or reloading families into projects. Select one or more project files, or an entire folder tree of project files to have families loaded.
Below the list of families to load are settings for how the loading should be handled. “Only reload families that already exist in each project” is useful when family content has been updated and the goal is to ensure the selected projects all have the latest version of the updated families in them without loading families that are not already being used.
The option to ‘Suppress Overwrite dialog’ can greatly speed up the loading process as the Revit user will not have to confirm the load of each preexisting family as each project file is processed. However, suppressing the dialog means that once the process starts the families will be loaded using the selected options and will not stop until it is complete.
CREATE LOCAL & SAVE/SYNC
This tool can create a local copy of a workshared file. It can also Automatically save the host file after loading the families into the project. You can then select options to create a backup, Sync/relinquish elements, and close the file!
During the processing of project files, a progress bar and status information will be shown near the bottom of the screen.
Print Your Views and Sheets How You Want
- Print to a Printer
- Exports to PDF, DWG, DXF, DGN, DWF/DWFx, FBX, Navisworks and IFC
- Schedule Exports/Prints to occur automatically unattended
- Incredibly intuitive interface and easy to learn
- Drag and drop from a project or use wildcards to dynamically search for views and sheets to export
- Views and sheets can be searched for by parameter values, names, types and revision status
- Comes with a free PDF printer driver!
- Upgrade multiple projects and templates at once
- Upgrade multiple families at once
- Migrate workshared (central) files automatically or upgrade in place
- Automatically adjust linked Revit and CAD file paths to new locations
- Easily select files in an intuitive user interface
Project processor is a powerful tool that allows planned changes to be made to many projects models. This tool can be configured to rename, swap, purge and more based on rules. This can save hours of time for model managers when mass changes need to be made.
The Pain Point
Updating standards and making model corrections, especially when those changes affect multiple models, can be very time consuming. Opening multiple models and making those changes by hand is never convenient and never executed consistently.
Process Multiple Models:
Automatically open, process and save multiple models provided in a selection set, or process multiple models opened in the active Revit session.
Rules Based Processing:
Options can be configured to look at a model and make intelligent choices. Want to delete views based on a specific property, this can handle that. Maybe you need to rename multiple sheets, again based on properties, this is the tool to help make that process more streamlined.
Task Specific Rules:
While configuring rules, the options that are available are relevant to the task. Renaming views has different option than deleting line styles. Both require careful handling, and this tool can be configured to handle almost anything you need to maintain in a project.
Add some content to your block grid item here. The block grid responds a little differently than traditional columns, allowing you to mix and match for cool effects.
Workflows & Solutions | See All
Cross-Discipline Coordination: Civil 3D to Revit and Back Again From his Autodesk University 2019 class, Kyle Groves, EIT, Senior...