Instant teamwork, better building.
Bluebeam Revu® gives you the smart tools you need to keep your team in sync and get the job done right—anytime, anywhere.
Let ATG Quote Your Bluebeam Business
Did you know that ATG is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner? As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, we not only provide all of your AEC technology needs, we also back them by a team of Certified Technical Experts. As a result, we are able to make sure your projects are finished on time and on budget.
Cool – so what is Bluebeam®? Bluebeam Revu is a PDF editing and collaboration tool which allows you to simplify complex processes and collaborate in real time with team members from around the globe to finish projects on time and under budget.
Key Features of Revu 20.2
Simplify tasks from start to finish.
Stop juggling platforms. Revu® offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
- Open, view, and edit SharePoint® documents
Securely open documents stored in SharePoint® from any current browser in Revu®
- Build better bids
Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy, now with real-time running totals as you draw
- Keep documents organized
Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized
Finish projects on time, every time.
Revu® gives you a centralized place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
- Manage projects in the cloud
Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit
- Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews
- Get the data you need, faster
Improved Markups List filters allow you to quickly access the data you need and save frequently used filters
Get more done, together.
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio in Bluebeam Revu® allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real time and finish projects faster.
- Keep track of who said what
Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments, now with a visual cue to help you find the latest conversations
- Speed up design reviews
Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams
- Customize collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start
Built for fast, secure global collaboration
We’re expanding our global data infrastructure, with regional Studio servers in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany and Sweden.
- Meet local data residency requirements
- Securely access locally stored cloud-based projects
- Collaborate faster with project partners around the world
Bluebeam Revu® comes in three editions: Standard, CAD and eXtreme®. Each edition includes Studio Sessions & Projects. Click each tab for key features and additional information.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customizable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®.
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Add Maintenance to get the most out of Revu
Purchase Maintenance with Revu to get:
✓ Premium phone and email support
✓ The ability to upload to Bluebeam Drawings
✓ Free version upgrades
*Contact us for more info on pricing & enterprise add-on’s*
Ready For Your Quote?
Please select Bluebeam Software in the Dropdown.
Check Out Our Other Bluebeam Resources
Bluebeam, Revu, Bluebeam Revu, eXtreme, Batch Link and Studio are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc., used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Workflows & Solutions | See All
In the context of Building Information Modeling (BIM), content is king! It is not just the chairs and lockers, it is the walls, floors,...