Let ATG Quote Your Bluebeam Business
Did you know that ATG is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner? As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, we not only provide all of your AEC technology needs, we also back them by a team of Certified Technical Experts. As a result, we are able to make sure your projects are finished on time and on budget.
Cool – so what is Bluebeam®? Bluebeam Revu is a PDF editing and collaboration tool which allows you to simplify complex processes and collaborate in real time with team members from around the globe to finish projects on time and under budget.
CONSTRUCTION SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
Save time and money, project after project.Bluebeam construction software gives teams the flexibility to work together anywhere through design, build and handover.
Manage projects on any device, anywhereBluebeam’s desktop and cloud collaboration solutions are built on open standards, so you can seamlessly access documents and data on any web or iOS device, onsite or off.
Bluebeam RevuRevu offers powerful, highly customizable document management, markup and automation tools with a built-in collaboration space, Studio.
- Log in to any desktop with Revu installed and access your projects and tool sets
- Mark up and measure together with teammates in real time using Studio
- Share the latest drawings and documents with teams in the field using Bluebeam Cloud
- Increase security and simplify user login with single sign-on (SSO)
WEB AND MOBILE
Bluebeam CloudConnect office and field and complete workflows on the go with Bluebeam Cloud, the new suite of web and mobile solutions that seamlessly connects with your documents and tool sets in Revu.
- Work from anywhere via web or iOS device — no setup or installation required
- Seamlessly access your tool sets and Studio Project files from Revu
- Easily invite team members to markup and collaborate in real time with the Markup Editor
- Effortlessly manage punch, RFIs and submittals on the go with Field Tools
ServicesGet more out of Revu and Bluebeam Cloud with built-in services designed to help you finish the job faster:
- Unlimited secure centralized cloud storage (as part of Studio and Bluebeam Cloud)
- Access to integrations to support custom workflows
- Access to Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost
- Detailed user activity tracking, reporting and data insights
- Geolocational insights to help visualize, connect and organize data
Designed for today’s construction projects.
COLLABORATION AND MOBILITY
Access work anywhereStore entire projects in the cloud, invite teammates to digitally collaborate in real time, and access plans and drawings on any web or iOS device in the office or field.
MARKUPS AND DATA
Communicate effortlesslyCommunicate changes with industry-standard markup and measurement tools. All updates are tracked, preserving important project data you can share with anyone, anywhere.
Onboard teams fasterGain administrative control with simplified self-serve license management and deployment. Then get everyone up to speed on key features and workflows with Bluebeam University training courses at no additional cost.
Data security you can trustBluebeam’s global data infrastructure helps organizations mitigate risk and stay compliant with superior security, privacy and control.
Connect your apps with Bluebeam
Get more done in one place. Connect with external apps, automate custom workflows and share data across devices, systems and teams.
Your work, your wayChoose from three subscription plans tailored for a variety of project needs in the office and the field. Each plan combines Revu and Bluebeam Cloud functionality with services designed to help you maximize productivity.
Essential tools for marking up and managing your back office and AECO project documents.
- PDF editing, plus digital signatures and basic measurements
- Ability to create, review, mark up and store content on any web or iOS device using the Markup Editor
- Unlimited access to partner-built integrations
Comprehensive tools for managing and collaborating on small- and mid-sized AECO projects. Includes everything in Basics, plus enhanced features.
- Real-time digital collaboration (via Studio in Revu)
- Document overlay and compare
- Punch, RFI and submittals management on the go with Field Tools
- Geolocational insights
Everything you need to manage and optimize complex AECO projects at scale. Includes everything in Basics and Core, plus advanced features.
- Advanced measurement and takeoff tools (formulas, Excel live link, Dynamic Fill and more)
- Advanced automations for scaling projects
- Batch digital signature and professional seal, Batch Link® and Batch
- Slip Sheet
- Ability to implement scripting commands