Civil 3D and InfraWorks have unique strengths on their own but they’re even more powerful when combined. InfraWorks is an outstanding tool for aggregating data, visually evaluating design concepts, and communicating design intent. Civil 3D is the best tool available for detailed infrastructure design and documentation. Having good data flow between the products provides more flexibility. Our 2022 releases for civil design come packed with new capabilities and updates. We’re most excited about:
- New capabilities advancing automation for site grading
- Enhanced conceptual design features for transportation workflows
- More streamlined multi-disciplinary bridge design workflows
- Updates driving project efficiency with Project Explorer and Model Builder
- Expanded reality capture capabilities to help convert the physical world to a digital model
Here are the top five reasons you should get excited about Civil 3D and InfraWorks (2022):
Find the full release notes from Autodesk on the Infrastructure Reimagined blog.