ATG USA is currently seeking an amazing Vice President of People to join our team.
The VP of People will shape the talent model for a technology company that is redefining an industry. We are looking for a passionate people leader with 5+ years of experience to join the leadership team in this strategic role. Reporting to the President, this is a critical position that will have a direct hand in driving the next phase of growth.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate talent leader who has built a high-performing culture and strong recruiting engine at early/mid-stage tech companies. The person will also be an expert in change management that will serve as a thought partner for the President and leadership team as we build our national brand.
What you will be doing:
- You’ll work as a strategic business partner in a tight knit team and serve as a vital member of our leadership group
- Oversee all aspects of People; including culture, learning, employee relations, organizational development, talent acquisition, and HR administration, legal, and compliance
- Be a key contributor and subject matter expert on “people innovation, people inspiration”, strategic staffing and workforce planning, culture and people development, employer branding, and talent retention
- Act as a contagious change maker and innovation driver across the business; the right fit for this role will proactively assess organizational performance and be skilled at change management, diplomacy, and aligning creative solutions and strategies with business objectives
- Develop and execute business strategies reinforcing our brand, vision, mission, and goals
- Own and embrace a welcoming, thoughtful, and approachable quarterback role about everything related to people, culture, and the business
What You Need:
- A successful track record building and delivering talent acquisition and people programs from the ground up in a fast-growing organization
- 5+ years of experience leading all facets of human resources, from recruiting, talent development, talent management, policy and compliance, compensation and benefits and people operations
- 3+ years in B2B and/or B2C technology software or services
- Strong facilitation skills, good at enabling discussion among diverse, multi-disciplinary stakeholders and guiding to consensus
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to drive results by rolling up sleeves and collaboratively navigating challenges quickly and efficiently
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- HR certification with PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is a plus
- Experience working in both high-growth startups and mid-stage companies strongly preferred
- Excitement to engage, nurture, and grow our team and culture!
ATG USA embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.