Two ATG Webinars On Thursday- CTC Express Tools: Building Better Corridors With The CPP & Project Setup With The MEPPP on 4/11/19
CTC Express Tools: Building Better Corridors With The CPP- 12 PM CST- This webinar will show off the power of the CPP when the out of the box subassemblies are exactly what you want. This webinar will walk the attendees through each of the custom subassemblies from adding depth to the basic link subassemblies to adding a common fill when you are working with a curb subassembly.
1. The understanding of each Subassembly unique qualities.
2. Comprehend the power of custom Point, Link and Shape codes.
3. Harness the power of preset values within the Subassemblies.
Project Setup With The MEPPP- 2 PM CST-
1. Learn why we use a Starter Project.
2. Witness the benefits of pre-linking
3. Quickly setup views with pre controlled visibility.
4. See how almost any project can be setup in 90 minutes or less.
Applied Technology Group is a Platinum Autodesk Business Partner. Founded in North Little Rock, Ark., in 1992 as a local computer services company, ATG has grown to become a leading design technology partner with the purpose of assisting customers in maximizing the value and adoption of advanced technologies so they can perform competitively in the AEC sector. ATG collaborates with customers across the Gulf South, Midwest and Southwest through partnerships with 3DR, Autodesk, Leica, Microsoft and Panzura. Learn more about our company at www.atgusa.com.
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.