As a Strategic Technical Account Manager for ATG USA you will help design, present and execute diverse strategies, campaigns and initiatives throughout our top-tier customers. Business and technical acumen combined with out of the box, innovative thinking is required to effectively represent the ATG brand, products and services in a customer’s environment. Willingness to seek deep understanding of customers business and strategic direction to drive discovery, planning, building and execution of solution sets that align with customers business goals. The overarching goal of this organization is to seek alignment and operational intelligence of our customers business which creates a unique position to identify areas of improvement, develop process optimization, mitigate risk and drive a successful long-term partnership with ATG USA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive customer partnerships with-in our top-tier customers. Establish and foster multiple relationships and coordinate across multiple operational channels and teams to overcome adoption or project hurdles.
- Serve as a central point of contact within the account team ensuring high levels of internal and external communication and engagement throughout your assigned accounts.
- Guide customers through the critical process transformation and delivery innovations disrupting the AECO industry.
- Drive customer feedback to ATG USA leadership teams, service teams, development teams, partners and manufacturers as required.
- Develop and produce best practices, white papers, publications or documentation of experience and learnings gained through customer engagements.
- Must be willing to learn new software, technologies, and other processes in support of Technical Services Teams.
- Analyze and present operational reviews internally and externally.
- Stay current with all manufactures product certifications as applicable for assigned accounts
- Demonstrated abilities to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Travel, as necessary
- Five years of full-time experience delivering projects within the AECO industry or five years technical sales, service or support.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams internally at ATG USA, partners and customers.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personal organization skills, as well as prioritization and time management skills.
Must be able to work a minimum of a 40-hour workweek, plus additional as required to complete assignments on a timely basis. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time; must be able to transport oneself to and from offices (including upstairs) and travel when necessary. Must be able to read, write and converse in English; be able to see with or without corrective lenses; be able to sufficiently hear with or without hearing assistance devices to respond and interface with co-workers and clients; could think logically and be able to lift and carry various office items up to 30 pounds. NOTE: ATG employees are all members of a team. Employees are expected to assist/backup their co-workers in day to day activities as well as other duties requested for the good of the company which includes aiding outside employees assigned area of responsibility, as needed or requested. All interactions must be both internally and externally customer focused. Accordingly, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.