Program Managers at ATG USA have a wide range of responsibilities. ATG Strategic Business Program Managers serve as the key liaison for our assigned accounts throughout the sales and implementation of products and services, ensuring long-term partnerships with our most critical customers. This role will require a broad range of skills to ensure customer success and delivery of strategic program elements. A broad and diverse role requires a broad and diverse background and skillset. You will lean heavily on your business acumen, critical thinking, emotional intelligence and project management capabilities. You will be expected to work effectively independently but also lead and engage as part of a broader team driving customer success. This will require the abilities to engage internally and externally at all levels and you will be a major contributor to the overall success of the Strategic Business Organization at ATG USA. We’re looking for professionals who thrive in an office environment but also in a customer setting wherever that may be. No tactic is to large or to small and a program manager is the ultimate team player. The perfect candidate has the creative, strategic thinking and problem solving skills to significantly impact our rapidly growing organization and company.
- Participate as a member of the ATG Strategic Business team in presentations, meetings, and discovery sessions both internal and external to contribute to the development and growth of the ATG Brand and Business in assigned accounts.
- Documentation of meeting, action items, timelines and customer facing engagements of the Strategic Business team.
- Manage expectations of all stakeholders around project timelines, deployment of resources, issue resolution and execution of contract elements.
- Work seamlessly and communicate across multi-functional teams to drive measurable customer results.
- Serve as the liaison between multiple customer business functions (Executives, Operations, IT, Marketing, PR, Development) and internal business functions (Executives, technical, development, sales, customer success, marketing and support) to create alignment of ATG and assigned accounts.
- Proactive and passionate about customer success and how that success drives ATG success and everything that entails.
- A critical function of this role will be to propagate best practices, strategies and alignment tactics across the multiple stakeholders of the ATG Strategic Business. Driving successful and repeatable campaigns for the sales, technical and support teams.
- Leverages internal tools to manage, track and report on key customer information to executive leadership both internal and external.
- Think strategically about the customers entire business as a whole and assisting in the designing of account strategies and plans to drive retention, expansion and overall growth within the assigned accounts.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 Years of experience in solutions consulting, customer success, marketing, account management, technical sales or AEC industry project management.
- Must be self-motivated, possess strong prospecting and follow-up skills; have a genuine passion to WIN the day!
- Ability to solve difficult issues with minimal supervision.
- Ability to navigate difficult conversations or engagements and deliver positive results.
- Work along side the Strategic Business team to build and maintain multiple customer relationships and all levels of the company.
- Professionalism and Ethics are critical to this role.
- Excellent communicator, excels in written, phone and in-person communications.
- Ability to travel as required, minimal and less than 25%. Mostly short 1-3 day customer trips as required.
Must be able to work a minimum of a 40-hour workweek, plus additional as required to complete assignments on a timely basis. Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time; must be able to transport oneself to and from offices (including upstairs) and travel when necessary. Must be able to read, write and converse in English; be able to see with or without corrective lenses; be able to sufficiently hear with or without hearing assistance devices to respond and interface with co-workers and clients; could think logically and be able to lift and carry various office items up to 30 pounds.
Office environment consists of a modular office that includes adequate lighting, heating/cooling, equipment and furniture in good working condition. Must be able to work constructively and cheerfully in an environment that may be stressful due to adversarial situations, and always maintaining company as well as employee confidentiality. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. NOTE: ATG employees are all members of a team. Employees are expected to assist/backup their co-workers in day to day activities as well as other duties requested for the good of the company which includes aiding outside employees assigned area of responsibility, as needed or requested. All interactions must be both internally and externally customer focused. Accordingly, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change.
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.