Staff Accountant II
ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), a national software sales and consulting company, is seeking a talented and energetic Staff Accountant II to join our growing team. You will play an important role in supporting the team in various facets of the accounting cycle. Your duties will include maintaining and reconciling all financial statement accounts, month-end close, account analysis, and assisting AR, AP processes as needed.
This position requires a high degree of attention to details, superb communication and teamwork skills to interact and coordinate various projects and tasks with various levels of the organization. The Staff Accountant II plays an important role in identifying inefficiencies at various levels and bringing them to the attention of the management with potential solutions.
As a Staff Accountant II, you will fill a crucial role in the business accounting process. Team members will also be responsible for:
- Maintain and reconcile all financial statement accounts by utilizing Dynamics GP to research and resolve any discrepancies, if applicable
- Roll forward prepaid expense and fix assets schedules and enter periodic amortization of depreciation journal entries
- Assists in the month-end close (prepare JE’s, recons, analysis of assigned accounts, and various post close analysis/reports) as well as assisting in preparation of monthly financial statements package
- File periodic sales tax returns for various tax jurisdictions
- Assist with AR and AP processes as needed
- Assist with annual financial audit
- Other duties as assigned by management
And if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a four-year recognized university
- 3+ years of accounting experience related to the job description
- Solid understanding of financial statements and GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team environment
- Strong leadership skills and a “can do” attitude that drives operational and financial results
- Experience in financial month-end closes (process, requirements, reporting, etc)
- Advanced Excel skills to manipulate large data files to perform various analysis using VLOOKUP, PIVOT TABLE, INDEX, MATCH, and etc.
- Experience with Dynamics GP, MS Word and Outlook is required
- Experience with Dynamics CRM a plus but not required
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills demonstrating the ability to understand key business drivers and offer workable solutions
- Strong attention to detail
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.