Enscape 3.1 makes design, rendering and visualization even easier with a new Material Library, improved Material Editor, NVIDIA DLSS Support, Panorama Gallery and more.
Video from Enscape
Using the right materials enhances the realism of your projects. With the new Material Library, you can save time searching for and creating high-end rendering materials to easily improve your render quality.
- Choose from predefined high-quality materials [over 200 materials available]
- Use wood, fabric, brick and tile – all found in the new Material Library
- Get the look and feel you need – import materials into the Material Editor to edit various elements
Material Editor Overhaul
Get a new interface, new features AND improved functionality with the new Material Editor.
- Quickly and easily identify materials with a color and material type indicator in the material list
- New user-friendly self-illuminated material type, new icons, controls and map tabs
- Import and export material packages from inside the Material Editor [useful for pre-prepared material assessment]
Support for NVIDIA DLSS
Automatically improve performance with NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling), now included with Enscape 3.1.
- High-quality video and performance in virtual reality walkthroughs
- Decrease the time it takes to render your videos, with higher quality outputs
- Higher frame rates and lower GPU requirements
360-degree panoramas are frequently utilized in Enscape to showcase a design and allow clients to navigate a project from a web link or QR code.
- Group and share multiple panoramas at the same time – perfect for showcasing multiple rooms!
- Manage the panorama gallery via the Enscape License Center to allow access to more than one panorama at a time
Material Editor for Revit
Improve the Revit and Enscape material workflow with the new basic Material editor for Revit.
- Support for the ‘General’ material type, allowing you to apply video textures, self-illuminating materials and displacement maps within Enscape
- This is just the first phase of the Revit Material Editor project – stay tuned for better accessibility!
Enscape’s Asset Library helps you easily locate models for your projects, such as people, buildings, vegetation, furniture and vehicles.
- Simplified, low-poly assets provide a way for clients to get an idea of your vision in early design phases without distracting from the core elements in your design
Ray-Traced Sun Shadows
NVIDIA RTX has been an Enscape feature since 2019 version 2.6.1 and enables fast, accurate lighting and reflection calculations.
- Enjoy even higher-quality renderings and realism with ray-traced sun shadows
- Use in any exported image, panorama exports and rest mode in walkthrough
Transform Your Ideas with Enscape
Existing user? Download your free Enscape 3.1 update:
Not using Enscape yet? Try it free:
Follow ATG for 24/7 access to top-notch technical content:
Have questions? Don't hesitate to reach out!
- Contact us
- Call 1.800.935.4894