& Save Time
Project Mentoring does not focus on software setup and installation, but, rather, on working right along with your team in the design, modeling, and detailing stage to provide timely expertise. Our project mentoring specialists are experts in Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, AutoCAD and are extremely valuable in helping get your team up to speed in a hurry while quickly overcoming the unknowns and potential hurdles that come up in a real project.
Personalized Project Kickoff & Mentoring
Our project mentoring specialists can do the work with your user at their desk — literally over their shoulder. Throughout the engagement the project mentor is available to go around to team member’s desks and provide instruction as needed.
What can ATG help you accomplish?
Services Available with ATG
- Train team members on best practices and application workflows
- Assist with project organization and setup
- Create customized/library
- Build, organize, and vet new Revit families associated to project
- Troubleshoot technical issues on the project
- Assist in setting up project folders, file organization, and uploading
- Promote the advancement of the firm’s BIM initiatives, e.g., develop/coordinate training strategies and coach team members
- Document team on progress, issues and/or problems and resolutions on a regular and proactive basis, while assisting in recommending and implementing improvements in existing design applications
- Project Health Check
- Workflow Analysis
Workflows & Solutions | See All
Did you know there is one file that you can use in Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D’s APPLOAD to control system variables and loaded lisp...
News | See All
How does the Autodesk Construction Cloud empower engineers throughout the construction process? With capabilities like real-time...