Drones & UAV’s
Drones & UAV’s: State-of-the-Art Technology At Your Fingertips
Our team of FAA licensed pilot experts provide drone and drone consulting services to organizations in need of aerial photography, mapping, analysis and inspections. In partnership with 3DRobotics, we utilize advanced technology to deliver high-resolution 2D maps and 3D models, share data across teams on projects, along with comprehensive traning to get the most from aerial data.
Drone & UAV Service Capabilities:
- Quality data on existing conditions
- Collect imagery of a given area
- Process data quickly enough to collect As-Builts on an ongoing basis during the construction phase or over time for maintenance and record keeping
- Turn data into 2D maps and 3D models of sites
- FAA Part 107 prep class
- Field to Finish Training – Field and Office time covering flights through deliverables on your project site
- Drone implementation – Field training/Safety programs/Enterprise software solutions
Drone Hardware and Processing Solutions
DJI Phantom 4 RTK
DJI M200 Series
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
For Gov. Use Only
Processing & Data Analysis
Events | See All
Workflows & Solutions | See All
News | See All
Hello Readers, This blog/information is important for anyone who is using a free BIM 360 Design trial site. As you know, Autodesk provided...
Whenever we talk to companies looking to make the change over to BIMBOX, benchmarks are a great place to start. Typically, we are 39-300% faster than existing systems.