BIM & CAD Management
Project Support When You Need It
ATG offers access to quality professional BIM services and technical resources through our BIM Management services. One of the greatest benefits you’ll gain is having someone who has vast real-world job experience using Autodesk® Revit®, Autodesk® Navisworks®, BIM 360 Design® and other BIM applications in a project environment. You will have a guide or coach at your disposal to quickly answer your questions or get over the hurdles that could otherwise delay your projects.
Here is a list of some Production Services we provide:
- BIM / VDC Manager adoption processes
- Develop standards for materials, equipment and systems, and develop project templates, maintain/manage content creation, and perform drawing audits
- Provide ongoing strategic development and tactical support for full BIM deployment, particularly building design, construction documentation, design visualization and energy‐use simulations
- Implement BIM and strategic innovation techniques on projects from Schematic Design through completion to Construction Documents and As‐Built Documents
- Develop standards for materials, equipment and systems
- Coordinate with consultants and other disciplines to ensure good BIM communication and project collaboration
Perform training sessions to ensure that all staff is knowledgeable on best practices and recommended workflows
Here is a list of some services provided through our CAD Management Services:
- CAD Standards Development & Template Creation (AutoCAD and Civil 3D)
- Standard Folders – names, locations, relationships, contents
- Project Names – numbering, names
- File Names – complete definition, how they are created, what folder they go in
- Layer Names, Line styles, Pen Weights
- Pen Tables – CTB, STB
- Lettering Fonts and Sizes – when used, fonts, style names
- Dimension Styles – exact names, all terms defined
- Drafting Symbols – your basic symbology
- Xref Usage – naming, content, attachment method
- Layout tabs – names, format, page setup
Workflows & Solutions | See All
A young Revit user still learning to design in the software decided to start tackling creating families. Little did he know that there was...
News | See All
Hello Readers, This blog/information is important for anyone who is using a free BIM 360 Design trial site. As you know, Autodesk provided...
Whenever we talk to companies looking to make the change over to BIMBOX, benchmarks are a great place to start. Typically, we are 39-300% faster than existing systems.