ATG USA (Applied Technology Group) is the leading technology business partner focused on the Architectural, Engineering and Construction industry in North America. We are adding new Sales Account Executives in several of our offices to continue to build a first-class team and provide excellent service and support to our rapidly growing customer base.
We work with some of the most progressive design firms throughout the architectural, engineering, and construction industries as not only their software vendor but their complete technical support team. Our award-winning service is provided by some of the industry’s most experienced technology specialists, allowing our clients to get the most out of their technological investments. In addition to providing superior customer service and supporting their design software, we help our clients identify workflows and technology solutions that will make them more efficient and profitable.
As a Sales Account Executive for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will engage with local and national accounts to understand what design technology they are currently using and uncover opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies through additional technology and service offerings we provide.
- Develops and maintains a relationship with a select group of accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of our technology solutions and service offerings
- Build and Grow your own book of business from cold and warm prospects within a specific targeted territory
- Meet and Exceed daily prospect activity calls and achieve 100% of monthly revenue targets
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions in CRM System
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or 3 years business to business sales experience
- Previous experience in account management, customer service, sales, and/or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients and grow business
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make consistent outbound dials to new and current customers
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Software and/or ideally AEC industry background
- 2 or more years experience in account management, customer service, sales
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Dynamics CRM software, Outlook, MS Word, Excel
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
We offer a competitive base salary plus a bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long-term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.
Job Type: Full-time
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.