Are You a Recruiter?
Do you have a passion for people and sales? Enjoy big challenges, working with and learning from a high-performance team? Do you want to be part of driving a growing business? Come work with us as a Recruiter on the Talent Acquisition Team! There is no more competitive, dynamic, and important place in the industry right now than with ATG USA.
This posting covers open roles based in Little Rock, Phoenix, Minneapolis and other remote locations.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to source, identify, screen, and interview candidates through proactive recruiting techniques. The Recruiter determines if each candidate has the necessary skills to warrant progressing through the recruiting process and if the candidate should be hired. He/she is also responsible to assure that the process is adhered to and unilaterally executed.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and implement recruiting plans to source top talent, to include, but not limited to job fairs, community outreach and online platforms
- Gather requirements from managers and develop job postings and advertisements
- Screen and interview candidates for direct-hire placement within the company
- Manage a consistent flow of candidates to ensure headcount requirements are being met and/or exceeded.
- Document and maintain all candidate and contract information within our applicant tracking system
- Work in a team environment to provide multiple coverage over contacts
- Provide training to our managers from a recruiting standpoint
What You Need:
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skill
- Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals
- Ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Recruiting in a related or similar field.
ATG USA embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.