Casework Configurator: Create Casework with Different Configurations, Anytime
From CTC Software
Casework Configurator allows you to greatly reduce management of content. It comes with pre-created, standardized casework families, which increase accuracy and reduce errors. And it is fully supported by CTC staff. Casework Configurator is compatible with Revit 2017-2021.
- Casework libraries take a lot of time to create
- Out-of-box and downloaded content has limited flexibility
- Choosing between quality and detail vs size and performance
- Standard insertion and placement tools are not optimal
Solution — Casework Configurator
- Generate dozens of ready-to-use assemblies
- Great selection from a variety of sizes, types and hardware
- Configured casework can be placed directly using the interface or loaded into the project for later use
- Build a complete comprehensive casework library without adding any of the complexity
Source of ROI — Return on Investment Realized
- Greatly reduce management of content
- Increased accuracy and error reduction emphasized by pre-created, standardized
- Manage and maintain the library with dedicated Casework Admin Tool
- Fully supported by CTC staff
Workflows & Solutions | See All
A young Revit user still learning to design in the software decided to start tackling creating families. Little did he know that there was...
News | See All
Hello Readers, This blog/information is important for anyone who is using a free BIM 360 Design trial site. As you know, Autodesk provided...
Whenever we talk to companies looking to make the change over to BIMBOX, benchmarks are a great place to start. Typically, we are 39-300% faster than existing systems.