While Civil 3D provides many objects and styles out of the...
Midwest U Speaker Series: Emerging Trends in AEC Technology
April 28 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT
Description: Join industry experts & ATG in a lively a panel discussion with industry experts about upcoming technology trends in the AEC space and more.
- Kelly Cone – Vice President of Industry Strategy, ClearEdge3D
- Formerly Director of Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) at design-build firm Beck Group. At Beck he and his team pioneered the use of laser scanning, 3D modeling, construction verification, UAVs, photogrammetry and numerous other advanced technologies to make the design-build workflow at the company ever more efficient. Now with ClearEdge3d, he is putting those experiences to solving the problems our industry faces with technological limitations. Our world is filled with new, exciting, and sometimes even amazing technologies; but the AECO industry is often last in line to get their hands on them. At ClearEdge they are committed to applying the most recent advancements in reality capture, computer vision, and positioning technologies to dramatically improve what can be accomplished in the design and construction of buildings! A frequent speaker, blogger, seminar leader and recognized thought leader, Cone is considered one of the foremost experts in BIM technology and workflows in the construction industry.
- Bradley Clark – VDC Manager, Apollo Mechanical
- Buck Davis – Founder & Product Director of BIMBOX
- Ryan Cameron, AIA, LEEDAP, EDAC, NCARB – Digital Practice Leader at CMBA Architects
- Ryan is consistently ahead of the industry in the exploration and adoption of advantageous technologies applied to design and building. Many AEC peers at conferences such as RTC, HCD, BILT, ACBD and Autodesk University include Ryan’s long list of public presentations and innovative work have been commonly cited as representing the vanguard of critical directions for the industry. Ryan is more than an industry leader, he is recognized in the field as having reached tens of thousands of AEC professionals around the world with his vast technical skill and speaking opportunities.