As an Architect or Architectural Project Manager, one of...
ATG Webinar: Spice Up Your Markups in Bluebeam
August 25 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CDT
Let us dive deep into customizing the visual properties of your markup and the information associated with it. The most useful of these is the Subject which allows you to associate information with your markup. This can be a powerful feature when filtering or sorting your markups in the markups list. After we have spiced up our Markups, we will need to save them in the Tool Chest to streamline our workflow for the future.
1) Demonstrate three ways to access markup tools
2) Demonstrate placing images on drawings
3) Customize visual properties
4) Change the subject line for single or multiple markups in the properties panel
5) Save a custom markup to the My Tools tool set