The digital world is here to stay, and in the AEC industry...
- This event has passed.
ATG Webinar- Migrating AutoCAD Settings
February 18 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
In this webinar, you will learn how to backup and migrate your AutoCAD custom user settings between multiple releases and/or computers. This is useful if you are moving to a new release year or version of AutoCAD, if you get a new operating system and/or if you get a new computer. It is also useful for companies who want to standardize their user’s AutoCAD experience. This information applies to all AutoCAD platform products, such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD MEP, etc.
• What type of AutoCAD user data can be migrated?
• When is it appropriate to migrate custom settings, and when is it best to use the out of the box settings?
• Scenarios and ways to back up and migrate current custom settings:
• Automatic Migration
• Zip file of custom settings (for migrating the same version/release year only)
• AutoCAD Profiles
• CUIX files
• Support files
• What to do if migrating custom settings causes undesirable results
• Questions and answers