Have you created a Revit model from a point cloud? If so, you may find some existing buildings have many different sizes of doors, especially old buildings that have been around for years. Revit includes built-in parameters for doors which are type-based. This means you must create a new door type for every single size of door. What if you could simply change the size via an instance parameter, and only have one door type? Join Matt Linn from ATG as he explores a workflow to create an instance-based door, with an associated door tag to control the dimension. CTC Tool Shared Parameter Manager will be highlighted to assist in producing the necessary shared parameters.
- Learn to create an instance-based door family
- Understand the fundamentals of shared parameters
- Discover how to build a door tag
- Explore Shared Parameter Manager from the BIM Manager Suite
- Utilize shared parameters to control the door dimensions
REGISTER HERE | https://atgusa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_3pBkXSMVR_GLQiSYm4EVxA