ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner and Platinum Club award winner in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008, has an opening for a Design Technology Specialist. As a DST for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will understand and demonstrate our business philosophy: deliver the best products and professional services on the bleeding edge of design technology while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction. Our DSTs understand the needs of our customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition. If you enjoy:
- Solving problems and providing technical support.
- Talking with customers and making software recommendations.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Presenting at professional organizations and networking with industry experts.
- Providing product training at customer sites.
- Working with drones, laser scanning, virtual reality and augmented design tools
And if you have:
- B.S. degree in related field or three or more years experience in the AEC industry using Autodesk products.
- Proficient use of Autodesk AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or Revit.
- The ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions to clients.
- Experience designing and implementing new software solutions.
- The ability to speak in front of groups.
- The ability to effectively demonstrate Autodesk solutions to customers.
… then ATG would like to talk to you! We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match. If you would be interested in speaking further about this position, please use our CONTACT FORM or fill out the APPLICATION.