Customer Success Representative
ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner, has several openings for Customer Success Representative.
As a Customer Success Representative for accounts in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will engage with local and national customers to manage their software contracts and support all of their customer service needs. You will be contacting customers by phone and email to communicate purchase and renewal options, benefits enrollment, and support case setup while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction.
Our Customer Success Representative understand the needs of our customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition.
If you enjoy:
- Talking with customers and resolving customer complaints.
- A competitive atmosphere with daily challenges and goals.
- An onboarding program that is designed to be an ongoing process with an engaged leadership team that is invested in the success of each rep.
- Developing relationships with team members to achieve company goals.
- Being confident and displaying a daily desire to be successful.
- An environment where your ideas help shape the goals and direction of the company.
And if you have:
- A college degree or three or more years of selling experience
- The ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions to clients
- The ability to make consistent outbound dials to current and potential customers
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.