Enterprise Revit Content Management
& Centralized Content Management on the Cloud
BIMList Server provides the ability to connect multiple users to the same BIMList database. BIMList Server will handle distributing database updates to each connected user – including those in remote offices – supercharging BIMList into a true enterprise content management solution.
BIMList Cloud Provide global access to Revit libraries from anywhere, even across organizations.
BIM List Cloud
Providing a consistent library of Revit content organizationally, across locations or to project partners
- Managing multiple databases, content locations and distribution of families
- Controlling who has ownership of libraries and which collections users should access
- Distinguishing which content is appropriate for use in projects
- Dedicating expertise and IT resources to host content libraries
CENTRALIZED CONTENT MANAGEMENT ON THE CLOUD
Provide global access to Revit libraries from anywhere, even across organizations
- Sort, search and manage your design libraries for all of your design tools
- Manage all libraries in one place, choose what goes on the cloud
- Maintain control over the structure, organization and information stored in the cloud
- Provide a consistent experience to users with a proven solution that’s up and running in no time
Reduced set-up time and maintenance
- Leverage existing infrastructures – only an internet connection is required
- Minimized content library upkeep and distribution
– one point of delivery
- Virtually eliminate ongoing and unplanned IT costs and security issues
BIM List Server
THE PAIN POINT
The lack of a central content management solution leaves many firms struggling to organize their content in a folder structure. Folder structures are inherently inefficient for accessing family files, as most of the meaningful data about a family is not accessible outside of Revit.
- Share the Data: BIM List Server allows efficient sharing of databases between multiple users, even when those users are not in the same office.
- License the Server: User machines have the tendency to be less stable than servers. With BIM List server, only the server is licensed, not the end user machines. Whether your users have multiple machines, receive new hardware or lose access to their machine due to a virus or hardware failure, the BIM List Client software will just work, no need to register or connect to a license server.
- Simple Search: When a search is executed, the list of families and their types can be filtered to show only the results matching the search criteria.
- Lightweight: BIM List Server installs as a Windows service and is not processor or resource intensive.
- Accessible: BIM List Server can be utilized in multi-office firms as long as VPN or equivalent network infrastructure is in place. Family content is not stored in the database, ensuring database changes can be synchronized to users quickly without bogging down the network.