Team Augmentation Specialist – MEP
ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner, has an opening for an Team Augmentation Specialist.
As an MEP BIM Team Augmentation Specialist with ATG, you will play a key role in delivering professional services on the bleeding edge of design technology while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction. This role will need to understand the needs of our Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering customers who specialize in the AEC industry.
ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition.
If you enjoy:
- Converting redlines to document-ready work
- Setting up new Revit project files and maintain file structure for projects
- Working with BIM Managers and technical design staff to prepare drawing documentation
- Working in Revit MEP on 3D projects; including maintaining multiple models; creating views; and accurate object placement
- Creating electronic data files in compliance with ATG and client requirements
- Maintaining drawing revisions
And if you have:
- B.S. degree in related field or three or more years experience in the
AEC industry using Autodesk products
- Expertise in cutting edge BIM software (such as BIM 360 Platform, Revit MEP, C4R, Dynamo, Insight, NavisWorks Manage, etc.)
- Proficient use of Autodesk AutoCAD, Autocad MEP and Fabrication a plus
- The ability to effectively demonstrate Autodesk solutions to customers
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.