ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner, has an opening for an Industry Civil Infrastructure Technology Specialist.
As an Industry Technology Specialist for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will understand and demonstrate our business philosophy: deliver the best Civil/Infrastructure Solutions and professional services on the bleeding edge of design technology while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate for the Civil Infrastructure Technology Specialist must have experience with Autodesk’s Civil Engineering software applications. Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D is required. Working knowledge of Infraworks, Recap, Vehicle Tracking, SSA and BIM 360 Apps is a plus. In this role, you must understand the needs and workflows of our Civil Engineering, Contractors and other Civil Infrastructure Customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition.
If you enjoy:
- Being challenged every day with unique opportunities in a fast-moving environment
- Learning new technology and the latest industry workflows
- Working in an environment where your ideas help shape the goals and direction of the company
- Working with Sales on discovery of new service opportunities
- Demonstrating your analytical problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Talking with clients and making software and hardware recommendations
- Providing product demonstrations
- Presenting as professional organizations and networking with industry experts
- Providing product training at client sites
- Using the latest modeling, drafting and design tools on Civil Engineering projects
- Developing and implementing CAD Management solutions and content creation.
And if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in the AEC industry using Autodesk products
- Expertise in AutoCAD and Civil 3D fundamentals
- Familiarity and willingness to learn parallel applications (i.e. Infraworks, Map3D, Recap, Vehicle Tracking, SSA, Navisworks and BIM 360 Docs)
- Working knowledge in Esri, GIS products (not required, but a plus)
- Working knowledge of Bluebeam Revu (not required, but a plus)
- Basic understanding of computer hardware, configurations and terminology
- Good written and communication skills to effectively communicate proposed solutions to clients
- The ability to speak in front of groups and effectively demonstrate Autodesk solutions to customers
- The ability to speak in front of groups and effectively demonstrate Autodesk solutions to clients
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service and support
- Excellent teamwork skills and a core sense of accountability and responsibility
- The desire to work for a growing company that stands behind its customers and its employees
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.