Two important Autodesk updates have rolled out this week, and we want to give you more information on both.
Autodesk Network License Manager 2018 – rolled out on March 21. Autodesk is again providing version 22.214.171.124 for 2018 products. There is no change from the 2017 version, even though technically, the latest version of the Flexera License Manager is 126.96.36.199. Therefore, if you are running another version of the license manager from another 3rd party vendor that uses Flexnet, then you can safely use any newer version like 188.8.131.52 and still use the old 184.108.40.206 version of the adskflex.exe file.
AutoCAD 2018 was also unveiled this week. In this latest release of AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT, you’re able to:
- Create and share precise drawings with innovative productivity tools.
- Save time and minimize frustration with simple tools to fix broken paths for externally referenced files.
- Use the SHX text recognition tool to quickly convert imported PDF geometry to text objects.
- See significant improvements in the performance of AutoCAD—including in 3D navigation when zooming and panning.
- Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go with an easy-to-use mobile app (included when you subscribe to any AutoCAD product).
For a quick overview of new features in AutoCAD 2018, check out this quick video.
For more information on either Network License Manager 2018 or AutoCAD 2018, contact your ATG Account Executive.