ATG Webinars on Thursday, 7/11
Pipe Network Tools Inside CIM Project Suite on 7/11 at 12 PM CDT.
Come and learn about the Pipe Network tools that CTC’s CIM Project Suite has to offer with AEC Technical Specialist John McManmon. JT will explore how to quickly modify pipe runs. He will also review tools for swapping pipes and structures as well as how to mass edit their properties.
1. Become more familiar with the Pipe Network Tools in the CIM Projects Suite.
2. Learn the various ways that you can save time with the tools in the CIM Projects Suite.
3. Become familiar with ways to make mass edits to pipes and structures.
1. Learn about some key essential content items that are added into the MEPPP for plumbing.
2. Discuss using the MEPPP starter model to implement plumbing standards with the place holders, view templates, views, sheets, filters and pre-made model groups.
3. We will discuss growing our plumbing using what we have and adding to the MEPPP starter model.
Applied Technology Group is a Platinum Autodesk Business Partner. Founded in North Little Rock, Ark., in 1992 as a local computer services company, ATG has grown to become a leading design technology partner with the purpose of assisting customers in maximizing the value and adoption of advanced technologies so they can perform competitively in the AEC sector. ATG collaborates with customers across the Gulf South, Midwest and Southwest through partnerships with 3DR, Autodesk, Leica, Microsoft and Panzura. Learn more about our company at www.atgusa.com.
Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.