ATG Webinar on Tuesday, 8/6 at 12 PM CDT
So, your Revit Families flex and tag appropriately… Congrats! Depending on how complex your family is, that can be quite an accomplishment in itself. But good Family Planning deals with more than just geometry and parameters.
This webinar will discuss a few topics relating to the basic infrastructure of families:
1. Revit Family Templates- Differences between them and why creating a custom one might be beneficial.
2. Revit Family Subcomponents- Getting more visual control of families in your projects.
3. Revit Family Category/Parameters Dialog Overview.
4. Nesting Families- Pros, cons and getting things to schedule correctly.
5. Standard vs. Face Based vs. Object Hosted Families- Pros, cons and how to change your mind later without starting from scratch.
Applied Technology Group is a Platinum Autodesk Business Partner. Founded in North Little Rock, Ark., in 1992 as a local computer services company, ATG has grown to become a leading design technology partner with the purpose of assisting customers in maximizing the value and adoption of advanced technologies so they can perform competitively in the AEC sector. ATG collaborates with customers across the Gulf South, Midwest and Southwest through partnerships with 3DR, Autodesk, Leica, Microsoft and Panzura. Learn more about our company at www.atgusa.com.