Join ATG’s Isaac Harper, AEC Industry Specialist on June 26 for an AutoCAD webinar as he walks us through the tricks of PDF’s with AutoCAD. Since AutoCAD PDFs can be imported back into AutoCAD as “Actual” AutoCAD Entities, Isaac will teach you not only how to create PDFs in AutoCAD, but how to add all the lesser known features, such as:
• Including Layer information
• Hyperlinks and capturing Font information during creation
• How these features behave inside the PDF reader
• Importing that PDF back into AutoCAD as geometry, and how to understand and control the way geometry gets recreated
• How to fix the AutoCAD SHX Text issue that comes back in as “geometry,” teach you how it can be converted back into text objects, and then into Mtext.
This webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, June 26 at 12 PM CST. You can register here: https://atgusa.zoom.us/meeting/register/b39522074d28ac0066858a512be5123a