In this webinar, Isaac Harper, AEC Industry Specialist, will walk us through the tricks of PDF’s with AutoCAD. Since AutoCAD PDFs can be imported back into AutoCAD as “Actual” AutoCAD Entities, Isaac will teach you not only how to create PDFs in AutoCAD, but how to add all the lesser known features, such as:
• Including Layer information
• Hyperlinks and capturing Font information during creation
• How these features behave inside the PDF reader
• Importing that PDF back into AutoCAD as geometry, and how to understand and control the way geometry gets recreated
• How to fix the AutoCAD SHX Text issue that comes back in as “geometry,” teach you how it can be converted back into text objects, and then into Mtext.
Time: Jun 26, 2018 12:00 PM CST