Get Access to Software & Data During the Covid-19 Outbreak
With many ATG customers allowing employees to work from home, we have had a lot of inquiries about best practices on how to accommodate this. In order to ensure our customers have minimal disruptions in their business, below are the suggestions and ways ATG will continue to provide customers with our services.
- Hardware- If you have been given access to a company laptop, company desktop, or a home computer, make sure that you have the adequate bandwidth and internet access to meet all of your project needs. Your company’s IT department can assist you with this. Having problems with your hardware crashing and/or running extremely slow? Consider upgrading to a system that was specifically designed for AEC professionals- https://www.bimboxusa.com/.
- BIM360 Design- Continue to work in a shared environment for all model and drawing sharing- the only requirement being internet access. If your company is moving to a telecommute policy for the foreseeable future, this solution can help streamline file-sharing and collaboration.
- LIVE360 Hours- Work with ATG Techs through Zoom technology to conduct training, or content services. To supplement downtime, we also offer Revit modeling and CAD drafting services.
- Technical Support- Our technical support team is available from 8 AM EST to 5 PM PST. Email email@example.com to submit a case.
- CSR and Account Executives- Reach out to your Assigned Account Executive or Customer Success Rep for any questions or needs.
- YouTube- Be sure to checkout our YouTube channel for webinars, tutorials and demos- posted every week at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOkgZUPKpCW94alaJ3DF-Q.
Please let us know how we can help or what questions we can answer by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied Technology Group is a Platinum Autodesk Business Partner. Founded in North Little Rock, Ark., in 1992 as a local computer services company, ATG has grown to become a leading design technology partner with the purpose of assisting customers in maximizing the value and adoption of advanced technologies so they can perform competitively in the AEC sector. ATG collaborates with customers across the Gulf South, Midwest and Southwest through partnerships with 3DR, Autodesk, Leica, Microsoft and Panzura. Learn more about our company at www.atgusa.com. Autodesk and the Autodesk logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.