AEC Industry Specialist – MEP
ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner, has an opening for an Industry Technology Specialist.
As an Industry Technology Specialist for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry, you will understand and demonstrate our business philosophy: deliver the best products and professional services on the bleeding edge of design technology while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction.
Your role will need to understand the needs of our Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing engineering, and customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition.
If you enjoy:
- Solving problems and providing technical support.
- Talking with customers and making software recommendations.
- Providing product demonstrations.
- Presenting at professional organizations and networking with industry experts.
- Providing product training at customer sites.
And if you have:
- B.S. degree in related field or three or more years experience in the
- AEC industry using Autodesk products.
- Expertise in cutting edge BIM software (such as BIM 360 Platform, Revit MEP, C4R, Dynamo, Insight, NavisWorks Manage, etc.).
- Proficient use of Autodesk AutoCAD, Autocad MEP and Fabrication a plus
- The ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions to clients.
- Experience designing and implementing new software solutions and workflows.
- The ability to speak in front of groups.
- The ability to effectively demonstrate Autodesk solutions to customers.
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.