ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Software Platinum Partner, has 2 Account Management openings. This is a full-time position with great opportunity for advancement with a rapidly growing technology company!
As an Account Manager focused on Customer Success for accounts in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will engage with local and national customers to manage software contracts, communicate purchase and renewal options, and setup support cases while always maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Our Account Managers understand the needs of our customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition. The ATG goal is to build a first-class team and provide excellent service to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Develops and maintains a relationship with a select group of accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Follow cadence to frequently check in on all accounts
- Manage and maintain assigned accounts and understand risk of accounts that have issues or are not succeeding
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues and concerns
- Assist customer with any support issues and create cases as needed to ensure their software is performing
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Previous experience in account management, customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to make consistent outbound dials to current customers
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Software and/or ideally industry background
- 2 or more years experience in account management, customer service, sales
- Highly proficient computer skills including Microsoft Dynamics CRM software, outlook, MS Word, Excel
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
We offer a competitive base salary plus a bonus structure, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long-term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
We offer a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.