ATG USA (Applied Technology Group), an Autodesk Platinum Partner, has an opening for an Account Executive.
As an Account Executive for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industries, you will engage with local and national accounts to inform them about changes in the design technology they own and opportunities for process improvement and efficiencies through additional software and consulting purchases. You will be contacting customer by phone to share our partnership story with them: deliver the best products and professional services on the bleeding edge of design technology while always maintaining a high level of customer success and satisfaction.
Our Account Executives understand the needs of our customers who specialize in the AEC industry. ATG provides Autodesk solutions that significantly increase productivity and profitability giving our customers a competitive edge over the competition.
If you enjoy:
- Talking with customers and making software recommendations.
- A competitive atmosphere with daily challenges and goals.
- An onboarding program that is designed to be an ongoing process with an engaged leadership team that is invested in the success of each rep
- Developing relationships with a list of accounts that you are responsible for.
- Being confident and displaying a daily desire to be successful.
- An environment where your ideas help shape the goals and direction of the company.
And if you have:
- College degree or three or more years of selling experience
- The ability to effectively communicate proposed solutions to clients.
- The ability to make consistent outbound dials to current and potential
… then ATG would like to talk to you!
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission, a comprehensive benefits package, including health/dental/vision, short and long term disability options, and a 401K plan with employer match.